Starting a new business can be an exciting and rewarding endeavor but it is not without its complications. An extensive list of decisions need to made early on in order to ensure the success of your business. Whether it’s naming your company and deciding on a business structure, securing financing, ensuring that your compliance needs are met or establishing policies and procedures; there are countless important decisions to be made.
You can rest assured that the professionals at International Tax Solutions can guide you through this confusing and stressful journey and ensure that you come out on top.
Please browse through the list of consulting services offered below. When you book your consultation,we can discuss exactly which of these services are needed for your situation.
Business Formation and Incorporation Services
- Entity Type and Name Selection
- State Selection
- Determining Capital Needs and Funding Options
- Cash Flow Budgeting
- Licensing and Documentation
- Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment insurance
- Payroll and Employee Benefits
- Tax Minimization and Tax Planning
- Procedures and Internal Controls
- Accounting and Payroll Software Selection and Implementation
- Employment Agreements, Job Offer Letters, Independent Contractor Agreements, Employee Handbooks and Job Application Forms
- Compliance with Federal, State and City Business Regulations
Business Formation and Incorporation Services
Entity Type and Name Selection
- We will help you determine what type of entity will best suit your needs be it a corporation, LLC or a partnership. We can also help you in selecting a unique and industry appropriate name for your new business.
- We will help you determine the best state to base your business in based on your specific circumstances.
Determining Capital Needs and Funding Options
- We will help you determine how much capital you need get going and we will identify potential sources of funding for you.
Cash Flow Budgeting
- We will help you develop a cash flow budget so you can know exactly how much money you will need to keep your business up and running in its early stages.
Licensing and Documentation
- We will guide on exactly which licences, permits and documents are required for your business, how to fill them out properly and where to send them. We will also help you obtain your Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment insurance
- We can guide you on your state’s requirements for workers compensation and unemployment insurance.
Payroll and Employee Benefits
- We will guide you on how to properly set up a payroll system that works best for your business’ circumstances. We will also ensure that your payroll system is compliant with all IRS and state laws and regulations.
- We will also guide you on your options for health insurance, retirement plans and fringe benefits and how these items will affect your bottom line.
Tax Minimization and Tax Planning
- We will advise on the best tax structure to minimize the tax exposure of your business and the best way to take distributions from your business.
Procedures and Internal Controls
- We will help you establish procedures for billing, collections and cost minimization. These controls will help you maintain a healthy cash flow and save on unnecessary expenditures.
Accounting and Payroll Software Selection and Implementation
- We will help you decide which accounting and payroll systems fit your business needs the most. Moreover, we will implement those systems and train you to use them properly.
Employment Agreements, Job Offer Letters, Independent Contractor Agreements, Employee Handbooks and Job Application Forms
- We can provide you with a full HR package or custom services as required.
- General or specific Employment Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements and Job Offer Letters. General documents contain general guidelines of employment at your company and you will fill out a fillable PDF form with details such as job duties, the start date andthe salary offered etc. Or you can provide us with all these details and we can prepare a fully custom document for a particular employee.
- Employee Handbooks are general documents for you company that outline in great detail your company’s rules, guidelines, policies and procedures regarding everything from employee conduct and harassment policies, to vacation and benefit policies and much more. Employee Handbooks are a great way to establish and communicate company policies and controls to new employees. Employee Handbooks also reflect professionalism and will help set your firm apart from others.
- The Application forms are comprehensive and can apply to all types of jobs.You will be able to get them in fillable PDF formats and printable fill-in-the-blanks formats.
Compliance with Federal, State and City Business Regulations
- There are many business regulations some of which are only specific to particular businesses. It can be difficult to keep up with all of them and to stay compliant. Our friends over at AK Law Office can help you identify and understand which regulations apply to your business and how to become and stay compliant with them.